Thursday, April 6, 2017

RuffleCon 2017

I got 2 tickets for RuffleCon a few days ago...AND I'M SO EXCITED. I know it isn't 'til November of this year, but that's just more time to plan a coordinate ;3  The theme is Fashion Alchemy, which is totally up my ally. I love magical/tarot/star themes, so I hope to bring possibly 2 outfits, or maybe just dress up my boyfriend who I am also dragging along. Actually, he says he is interested in it, and he always likes my outfits, so I don't think it'll be that traumatic or anything for him.

Are you planning to go? Have you ever been before? I'm hoping it'll be lots of fun, and that I'll have saved up some money by then ♥ So curious to see what the vendors bring to the show. I'd absolutely love to have a table one year here, or at another convention! And of course, I will post as many pictures as possible, and hopefully make a video of the event when I go. Stay tuned ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment