Wednesday, April 5, 2017

BtSSB - 月夜の森の AURORA Soirée

Well, add this to my "Dream Dress" list, because the darker blue colorway I want is sold out! Aurora Soirée from Baby the Star Shines Bright comes in four colors; pink, orange, sax, and navy/sax. Why do I like so many blue dresses? I'm going to turn into a blue-lita...or an AoLoli? The measurements are really perfect for me as well, especially if I can tighten up the waist a bit. Anyway. Pictures!!


The name "月夜の森の AURORA Soirée" translates in English to "Aurora Party of the Moonlit Forest" so beautiful ;_;


着丈 (dress length):約 92 ~ 98.5 cm
バスト (bust):約 87 ~ 93 cm
ウエスト (waist):約 76 ~ 82 cm
I should probably talk about why I like this so much...sometimes it's hard to explain though with a dream dress ;P Well, the print is great, but it actually isn't even my favorite part of the dress. The split in front with the pretty layers of ruffled lace is what really draws me I think. It's actually somewhat simple in design in the bust area, but I really appreciate that for creating outfits and layers. The lace is JUST enough in this dress, which makes it an overall win for me ♥

What do you guys think? I know some people don't like the "droopy" looking lace on the bust area, but I kind of like the relaxed look. The dark blue colorway honestly looks best to me when paired with the lace/trim and print colors. It's like a lightly cloudy, and calming sky~

No comments:

Post a Comment