Saturday, April 29, 2017

Infanta - Miss Strawberry JSK in Black

Well, as some Lolis do, I'm trying to get rid of some of my old Bodyline purchases and swap for something new and better fitting. I'm selling off my Chocoberry Bodyline skirt on ebay to get this black strawberry JSK from Infanta (not that the prices are anywhere near equal, but it helps) I really like how the pinks and reds pop on the print, and darker colors are definitely more my thing. I'm excited to make some outfits with it. 

The dress came wrapped in plastic, and was put into a pink Infanta plastic bag (that I will be reusing for various things I'm sure)

And the print is bright and vibrant just as I hoped for! ^_^
It's dark out, so the lighting inside is pretty bad in the next pics. But hopefully you get the idea of the outfit here! I'm thinking to just wear black tights, but it's already getting really hot so I sooo want to skip them xUx at least it's versatile. I also think pink shoes might work too. The head piece is from this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment