Monday, October 9, 2017

~ Halloween 2017 ~

Do you have any plans for Halloween? I'm still looking for that PERFECT Halloween dress...This one here is pretty close. Although it does have a cartoonish style, all the colorways look great and I just love the sweet ponies and bunnies on it :( It's always sad though, because it seems like the dresses are never released in time to actually get them by October >< 



Enjoy this handful of other dresses I've discovered this year, and let me know which you like most and least ^_~ Are these too tacky for you? Do you love the designs? Are you tired of seeing batwings incorporated into blouses and jsks yet? Which Halloween theme/monster/etc would you like to see represented more in the fashion?

1)  2)

3) 4)

And I almost forgot...I got a spooky scary BAT BAG!!
It also comes in white, and you have the option for pearls or no pearls...it's quite large. The only thing I'm worried about are the little pointy parts getting smashed down over time xwx I'll try to be careful with it...


No comments:

Post a Comment