Sunday, April 23, 2017

Novelty Heels

So many cute heeeels ;_; I feel like I would ruin these with just a single day out...but...still. These are so weirdly cute I can't help it. If I find more, I'll update this post!

Irregular Choice: Odette Wedges

Marie Antoinette Heels - BtSSB
Even Baby the Stars Shine Bright is getting into the fancy heels ;3 Theirs is much more subtle..but I think it's only a matter of time muahaha.

If this style became more mainstream, I think the prices would go down a bit and there would be a larger variety of things to hold your heel up :P

These next ones aren't true Lolita aesthetic, but are still kind of awesome and share some similar motifs. I think you could work SOME of these into a coord! Check em out, and tell me what you think!

Siren of the Sea

Wonderland This Way - Black Heels
Alice, are you...okay? ;_; But really this shoe is crazy. It has mini playing cards sticking out of it, an Alice figure holding the heel up, two different Alice themed fabric prints, embroidery, and a sparkly bow...DANG.

These are an oldie but goodie too, a Disney limited edition shoe. The fabric makes it look like tea is coming out of the teapot, and you get macarons to hold your heel up xUx Weird and cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment