Monday, April 3, 2017

Milky Mew - Teacup & Parrot Print

Maybe it's my wish for winter to finally go away (northerners you know what I'm talkin' bout. Spring equinox mean nothin' to us) but I have been noticing some really cute bird prints flying around, this one specifically:



It's definitely more cartoonish than other bird prints, but I still like it. Not every print has too look like it was created by a master painter after all, right? I actually own a Quaker parrot, and used to have a few budgies, so perhaps these ones speak to me a little more.

Do you have a favorite animal print? I know deer is quite popular within the last few years, plus cats and bunnies are always a staple...

Honestly, I'd love to see someone make a ferret print. I used to own one that a friend could no longer take care of, and she was sooo sweet. Their bodies are so long and fuzzy, you could design some crazy celtic knot patterns or something (if you've ever seen a handful of ferrets sleeping, you know exactly what I mean)

No comments:

Post a Comment