Monday, April 17, 2017

Lyre Ivy - Cat Guerrillas Print

Wow. A statement on the times indeed... Makes me want a pistol accessory with little bows on it now =w= Okay not reeeaaalllyyy....but I do like the idea from an anime/entertainment perspective of sweet Lolitas kicking serious butt and taking out baddies.
I guess I can't really say this print would be used as a casual piece, even though the concept art for the dress designs are pretty casual. It all boils down to if you're cool with having assault weapons in your Lolita coords XD Basically, I would only get this for novelty purposes, but I really wouldn't want it to trigger a gun rights discussion xUx Maybe I'm looking too hard into this. It's just silly cats with guns and gas masks right? ._. Just a cute parody thing...I'll let you guys decide. 



No comments:

Post a Comment